Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MY original Raw Food goals.

..as per 'Trev's Raw Food Manifesto'

.. nice to put something like this up on your wall,..

-why I LOVE RAW- :P

1. I Feel great, have amazing energy, my body is beginning to heal, detoxify and energize itself. I'm alkalized, I feel calm, and collected. Grounded and connected to the earth.

2. I love and respect this planet. I'm doing the best I can to heal and conserve. I enjoy the best nature ever, and the best raw foods ever.

3. My mind is great, amazing actually. I can think clearly, feel emotionally sound, and overall I am incredibly blissful and at peace. this is a sacred gift called life.

4. I honour and respect the life-force in me and in all living things. I am.

5. OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM AH :P

6. Exquisite and healthy raw food chef. trevor. bon appetite

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Trev,

I saw some of your videos on You Tube and they were great! You among others have inspired me to try doing mostly raw, as I've had a lot of eating issues. I'm going to try your simple green soup recipe and let you know how it goes!

Trev said...

hey awesome, thanks, thank you! Lol make sure you don't over-do it on the greens..! :P I've done that.

Anyways, thats great for you. Raw food is a challenge, but you'll find it can really satisfy you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I definitely have/had my food 'issues'! (I'll make video) :)

Alice said...

Hi Trev,

I am planning on becoming a raw foodie, like yourself~ i just wanted to let you know i'm enjoying your videos on youtube and your blog posts!

i like your raw food goals :) i just wrote out mine--